Advanced Code Editor:
This Plugin Enables syntax highlighting in the integrated themes and plugins source code editors. Supports PHP, HTML, CSS and JS.
More then once i find myself away from my computer where i have my beloved code editors and ftp/svn applications where all i have is the WordPress integrated themes and plugin editor and i know that there are plugins "like" this out there but none of which work or have the functionality like search and replace, regex search or autocomplete. So I Wrote this plugin.
What does it do?
- Line Numbers.
- Easy to use ToolBar
- Smart Search (string or regex).
- Search and Replace.
- Full Screen editor.
- 4 editor themes.
- Multiple Undo & Redo (editor remembers all edits).
- Auto Indent.
- Indent multiple lines at once.
- AutoComplete with over 3500 WordPress Functions.
Download the latest Version from WordPress.org
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Simply After you activate the plugin you can just use the toolbar for search, replace, full screen mode and change the theme.
Other then that you can use the Hot Keys:
this is it, enjoy and any feedback is welcome, also make sure to submit bug if you find any.
Oh yea, don't forget to +1.
- 1.4.1 Added a new theme, fixed fullscreen background color bug, implemented Enter key for jump to line box.
- 1.4.0 Jump To Line with hot key Crtl + G
- 1.3.2 added documentation
- 1.3.1 added search box Enter key for search.
- 1.3 Added Ajax saving feature, Create New File, Delete file, Create New Directory. Added Crtl + S save hot key.
- 1.2 Added Crtl+F search and Crtl+H replace hot keys.
- 1.1 Added RTL Installations support and Hebrew translation
- 1.0 initial release.