It's been a while since I ported a class from my framework into a plugin (Custom Taxonomy Template , Custom Category Template) and last week a saw a question titled "display specific sidebar for each role?" so i figured since i already have the code ready made why not share?
So i ended up with Sidebar per user role.
What does it do?
This plugin creates a sidebar for each registered user role and one its configured correctly it will display the correct sidebar based on the current user's role.
- Works Out of the box With any theme.
- Available hooks and filters to customize.
- build in customizing options
- Very Very Easy to use.
- Integrated Help tab
Download the latest Version from WordPress.org
Simple Installation steps:
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Initial release