So the Theme Framework I'm working on is coming along very nicely and in the past few weeks i converted some of its features to standalone plugins (like Custom Category Template, Custom taxonomy Template) and this one is a nice feature to have for anyone who has images on there site which simply means everyone.
This plugin integrates the Aviary Image Editor into the native media library, so here it is: Aviary Editor
What does it do?
This plugin integrates the Aviary Image Editor into the WordPress native media library, to let you edit your images right from your dashboard.
How does it work?
This plugin uses the aviary API to edit your images and then (once you save) stores the newly edited image as a new attachment.
- About 20 languages to select from.
- Ajaxed save process.
- Named Theme Images sizes.
- Saved file format (jpg,png,original).
- Very Very Easy to use.
Download the latest Version from WordPress.org
Simple Installation steps:
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Head Over to the plugins options panel and set your API KEY.
Watch this video:
- Initial release